You may advise us on your unresolved issue or any deficiency in the level of service by contacting us by:
– Email to email@example.com
– Phone at: +971 6 5444660 (Sharjah), +971 4 5820433 (Dubai), +971 2 5751839 (Abu Dhabi)
– Courier at:
• Sharjah: Buhaira Tower, 3rd Floor, Buhaira Corniche, Sharjah P.O.Box 19644, Sharjah, UAE
• Dubai: ETA Al Manara Tower, 29th floor, office 2904, Business Bay, Dubai
• Abu Dhabi: NBK Tower, 13th floor, office 1306, Airport Road, Abu Dhabi.
All complaints are processed professionally, effectively and fairly.
To enable us to consider your complaint fully and quickly, you will need to provide us with the following information:
• An explanation to the situation that led to the complaint.
• Your policy number or ID number.
• Your Contact Details (email, phone, mobile)
• Any other information that is relevant to the complaint
Our complaint policy is in compliance with applicable regulations in the UAE. In addressing your concerns, we will reach out to our partners & service providers as part of the investigation. We will retrieve all the documents relevant to your transaction and aim to resolve your case within reasonable time.
Once we complete our investigation, we will write/call you with our final response.
If you find it necessary to further escalate the issue, you may approach one of the following:
Dubai Health Authority on the below link:
Health Authority of Abu Dhabi in case of medical on the below
Insurance Authority on the below link: